Alumina Limited

Alumina Limited is a leading Australian company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and the Over-the-Counter (OTC) market in the U.S.

Our strategy is to invest world-wide in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminium smelting operations through our 40% ownership of Alcoa World Alumina & Chemicals (AWAC), the western world's largest alumina business. Our partner, Alcoa, owns the remaining 60% of AWAC and is the manager.

The AWAC joint venture was formed in 1994 and our partnership with Alcoa dates back to 1961.